Collection of Educational Videos to teach the Arabic Alphabet
Posted by Mourad Diouri on April 25, 2008
The following is a collection of 10 musical/non-musical educational videos intended to teach the Arabic alphabet.
Alphabet songs are songs used to teach children the alphabet, used in kindergartens, pre-schools and homes around the world.
Learning the alphabet from fun educational children videos is very efficient. Through fun songs, animal pictures and other attention-grabbing sounds and visuals, these entertaining and educational videos you will memorise the alphabet sounds and letters quickly.
They are very fun to watch and they suit any individual learning style.
- Skill level: Beginner/Elementary
- A user-friendly approach to mastering and teaching the Arabic letters and sounds in the classroom
- The following educational videos will help you to:
- Memorise and consolidate the pronunciation of the alphabet (isolated and with the three short vowels)
- Identify the letters of the alphabet in sequence
- Learn the names of animals and other vocabulary alphabetically
- Learn how to write the alphabet
This video clip is taken from an educational TV programme called “” – very cute children singing the alphabet.
Probably the best way to learn the alphabet is the way we used to as children; to sing it!
This video is a song by some Malaysian children. Their pronunciation of certain letters is not totally accurate, but still very good.
Musical Video of the Arabic Alphabet + Basic Words
From a TV educational programme for Children (Al-المناهل )
Musical Alphabet/Animals’ names
This is a great English song for teaching kids Arabic + names of animals.
Arabic Alphabet. By
Screecast Video of an educational software
This is a section of the Arabic Software that teaches beginners the Arabic letters and associates them with English words
The Ba Network is a non-profit television network for children aiding in the learning of the language of Arabic and religion of Islam.
Video Sample of the (Arabic School) Educational software