Bilingual Leaflets Realia: Child Care & Development
Posted by Mourad Diouri on March 2, 2008
If you are interested in improving your vocabulary and understanding of Child Care and Development simultaneously in both Arabic and English, then these leaflets might be useful.
The leaflets were written originally in English and then translated into Arabic primarily for UK Arabic-speaking residents.
Screenshot of a sample leaflet
The following “Quick tips” leaflets are available:
- dummies and talking Download PDF
- talk to your baby in your own language Download PDF
- say hello to your new baby Download PDF
- making the most of television ·Download PDF
- talking with your baby Download PDF
- sharing songs and rhymes Download PDF
- sharing books with your baby Download PDF
- playing with your baby Download PDF
Souce of Realia: